21/03/2021 by Dr Rémi COHEN ADAD 0 Comments
Come to the practice during a Covid-19 pandemic
Our practice operates normally with its two dentists and its dental hygienist. The opening hours remain the same, and we are available for emergencies and the care of new patients.
The pandemic requires compliance with two simple measures within the cabinet. If you visit it soon, we will ask you to:
- Wear a mask inside the practice as soon as you enter it
- Disinfect your hands with the Sterilium available in the hall
Unless you are forced to do so, for reasons of mobility for example, we ask you not to come to the office accompanied to limit the number of people in the waiting room.
Likewise, it is best to limit the time spent in the waiting room and come a few minutes before the appointment time.
How has the pandemic changed our practice?
In addition to the usual measures for the systematic disinfection of treatment rooms between each patient and the sterilization of all the instruments used, we carry out the following actions:
- As much as possible, you will be seated directly in the treatment room without going through the waiting room
- We ventilate the treatment rooms between each patient
- We constantly ventilate all of our premises (waiting room, toilets, etc.)
- We disinfect all the door and elevator handles as well as the seats in the waiting room several times a day
- Our toilets remain open for our patients and we disinfect them several times a day
The measures taken both on the side of the patients and on the side of our caregivers make the practice a safe place in which you can come for treatment with confidence.
By following these guidelines, no member of our firm has been infected with the virus.
Leave a comment